(907) 983-2075

Terms & Conditions

Name of party, contact phone number, date of trip to Skagway, ship name, approximate number in party, major credit card number is required.

All reservations over $500 will be charged a 10% non refundable reservation fee upon finalizing reservation. The remaining 90% of the tour price may be deferred until the day of the tour. Changes of tour times and numbers may be made up to 24 hours prior to tour time.

Net rates do not include city sales tax.